Sunday 24 October 2010

Meaning

I take my hat off to Ryan though.  He took it well.  Everyone did.  In such a small town as Redcliff, twins were infrequent and in fact the last twins to be born in our area were due to turn 21 around the time my twins were due.  Just about the whole town swung into action and I will forever be grateful for all the support we received.  Our wedding went without a hitch and within a couple of months, we had everything we were going to need for the twins. 

Pantomime time came around again and naturally my whole family was involved, including my new husband who was playing one of the main roles.  References were made throughout the script to the fact that we were soon to be the parents of twins.  The news was reported in the local papers.  And I was now convinced that my life really meant something.

No comments:

Post a Comment